Do you run a local Katy company, like a restaurant, fitness center, or auto repair shop? If someone in California finds you online, that connection wouldn’t do you any good. After all, a family looking for barbecue in California is unlikely to visit your Katy restaurant (though, from California, they may need to drive to Katy to find barbecue worth having).
But when someone from your neighborhood is searching, you want your business to be the one showing up in their search results. To do that, partnering with a professional SEO company can help you target local people who want to buy your specific goods or services. With proven web design techniques and strategic SEO, we can optimize your website so people in the Katy community will find your business easily on major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
How SEO Might Work in Katy, TX?
Let’s say you are looking for a local photographer for your wedding. You type “wedding photographers in Katy, TX” into Google search. The search results will give you pages of options, but most likely, when you find one you like in the top five or so listings you will likely stop looking.
Now let’s say you own a photography studio in Katy, TX. If the website for your studio does not rank highly in the major search engines, your potential customers might stop looking before they find your site. They could choose one of your competitors without even knowing you exist!
That is why you need to optimize your website with the help of an experienced Katy, TX SEO company.
The Hard Facts about Online Marketing and SEO
Almost 100 million people in the US use a search engine every day to find products and services on the web. Out of this number, about 60 percent are looking for local companies. Thanks to the “buy local” movement, this percentage is only going to increase. You are invisible to potential customers if your business can’t be found on the top of search engine results pages. They want local goods and services and they want them now and they are using the Internet to find them. Enhancing “traditional” marketing channels like Yellow Pages, local newspaper, and radio ads won’t move the needle as more and more people turn to the web for information.
A Web Design and SEO Agency Can Help by…
- Researching your industry and your competitors to find the keyword phrases they are using, and identifying the ones you should be using to attract new and ideal customers.
- Building an appealing, user-friendly website that allows customers to find the products, services and information they’re looking for.
- Utilizing strategies like social media marketing and blogging to win “votes” for your website on major search engines by creating quality, one-way links.
- Providing you with a content management system that’s easy-to-use and allows for easy changes and updates.
- Routinely analyzing your search engine results to find out what SEO strategies are working and what content needs to be adjusted.