Search engine optimization, or SEO as it’s more commonly known, is what sets Houston Web Design Agency apart from our competition. There are two types of SEO – On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. When you discuss SEO with many design firms, they only speak in terms of On-Page SEO.

On-Page SEO (the process of adding keywords to your individual page titles descriptions, and meta tags) only represents about 15% of all that’s involved in the true SEO for a website. The other 85% is Off-Page SEO. Off-Page SEO is the process of building hundreds of links that point back to your website from an array of different online sources. SEO should be considered a monthly marketing expense, as it’s an ongoing process that needs to be continuous to maintain your rank in the major search engines.

Houston Web Design Agency will do thorough keyword research and analysis – which is the first step in any good SEO campaign – and make sure each of your web pages are optimized for the appropriate keywords. Then we’ll begin the month-to-month process of link-building, which will not only put you higher in the search rankings, but it will keep you there.